I. Glass partition structure
1. Glass materials commonly used are flat glass, ground glass, pressed glass, colored glass, etc. The selected glass varieties and thickness are determined by the design.
2. The main points of construction are the glass partition of the lower part according to the design requirements. Generally, there are cover panel, slab wall plastering and flat brick wall.
2. Key points of installation and construction technology (1) Pop up vertical line on wall according to design size, and pop up partition position on ground and ceiling.
(2)根據圖紙要求，在已彈出的位置線上做出下半部 (罩面板、板條或砌磚)，并與兩端的結構 (磚墻或柱)錨固。
(2) According to the requirements of the drawings, make the lower half (cover panel, slab or bricklaying) on the pop-up position line, and anchor the structure (brick wall or column) at both ends.
(3) Complete the installation of the upper partition. The installation sequence is as follows:
(1) Check whether the wooden bricks on the brick wall have been laid in accordance with the regulations; (2) erect the vertical reinforcement against the wall first according to the pop-up position line, and nail it firmly with the wooden bricks on the wall; and (3) nail the top, bottom and middle corrugated woodhttp://www.cnruochen.com